Offering both privacy and convenience, as well as all the creature comforts that a modern buyer is wanting, 260 South Station Road is sure to move fast! Sitting on a well used 558m2 corner block, this impressive property shows off a beautiful in-ground swimming pool and still allows space to park a vehicle or camper/trailer/boat etc (with access off Prunda Pde). The huge double carport on South Station Rd offers room for two cars and is plenty high enough for larger vehicles.
Stepping into the lower level of the home, this space isn't full legal height but as you can see, could be used for a multitude of options! French doors open out onto the concrete patio and spa area, overlooking the pool and backyard. There is the laundry, a toilet and a built-in bar area in this space downstairs. Moving upstairs and you've got beautiful front and back landings to the main entry ways, a spacious lounge area, air-con to the kitchen/dining, 3 good sized bedrooms and a neat and modern main bathroom.
This property is currently tenanted @ $600 p/wk until late Jan 2024 to fantastic tenants who would be looking to stay on further. Rental appraisal for this property is $620-$640 p/wk. For those looking to move in, this would be possible in the near year!
Location is always important and we've got you covered here! Within walking distance to the local shops, for take away food and other supplies and just a short drive to Booval Fair & Brothers Leagues Club. Easy access to the Cunningham Highway and an easy commute into the Ipswich CBD.
- 3 bedrooms, double car port, single bathroom, 2 toilets
- Air-con to dining/kitchen & living space upstairs
- Front and rear landings to both doorways upstairs
- Built in underneath for multi-purpose use
- Private and established gardens
- In-ground pool & spa, side yard access
- 558m2 block with gates on the side
- Brilliant location, close to everything
- Tenanted @ $600 p/wk until Jan 2024
- Rental Appraisal of $620-$640 p/wk
* Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparation, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the information contained herein. All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address & general property description) within this advertisement is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to Ipswich Real Estate Pty Ltd by third parties. Interested persons are advised to make their own inquiries, seek legal advice and satisfy themselves in all respects.
Ipswich Real Estate Pty Ltd does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained within this advertisement.