WOW! The most impressive yard space that I've seen on one of these duplex's! Ample space for a shed and/or a pool, heaps of room for the kids and/or the pets, space for camper vans, trailers and anything you can think of! With dual street frontage, access will be a breeze. Experience duplex living with almost all the luxuries of a stand-alone home. This property is just 11 years young and full of modern features and appliances - air-conditioning, dishwasher, en-suite, double car electric garage and an open floor plan!
The two street frontage could be of a huge advantage, depending on your requirements with the use of the large block size. The double garage faces one side of Tawney St, while the main entry door is on the side and faces the other side of Tawney St. The layout of the home would be perfect for everyone - with the master bedroom and one of the other bedrooms being at one end of the house, and 2 of the bedrooms plus the main bathroom at the other end of the house. Sitting perfectly in the middle is the kitchen, dining and living areas that are serviced by reverse cycle air-conditioning. The living area has sliding doors that open out onto the concrete patio area and give access into the backyard.
This property is currently tenanted until April 2024 and as you can see by the presentation inside, is meticulously maintained and looked after by the current tenant. The current rental appraisal for the property is $400 to $420. For those looking to move in, there would be approx. 6 months until you'd have the keys to this impressive property. Situated in the Eagle Rise estate, you'll be within walking distance to the local park and day care centre, and just a short commute to Lowood Primary & High Schools, as well as the centre of Lowood. All your necessary services and shops can be found, from the bakery and Mitre 10, to the medical centre and the Lowood Hotel - all the conveniences are here! For everything else, you're just 12 minutes to Fernvale, 20 minutes to Plainland, and 32 minutes to Ipswich CBD.
This property is a duplex and has shared insurance (approx $1600/$1700 total - $800/$850 p/side), there is no formal body corporate, no sinking fund, no admin fees - just the combined insurance.
- Biggest yard on a duplex that I've ever sold
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, double garage
- Open plan living/dining, off the kitchen
- 11 years young, modern appliances, air con
- Security screens and doors, ceiling fans
- Tenanted until April 2024 @ $360 p/wk
- Rental appraisal of $400 - $420 p/wk
- Available to owner occupiers
- Excellent location in Eagle Rise Estate
- No body corporate fees - just shared insurance, approx $800 per unit
- Council Rates $1800 p/yr, Water/Sewer $232 p/qtr approx
- 12 Minutes to Fernvale, 20 Minutes to Plainland
- 32 Minutes to Ipswich, 50 Minutes to Brisbane
* Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparation, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the information contained herein. All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address & general property description) within this advertisement is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to Ipswich Real Estate Pty Ltd by third parties. Interested persons are advised to make their own inquiries, seek legal advice and satisfy themselves in all respects.
Ipswich Real Estate Pty Ltd does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained within this advertisement.