If you're looking for a property that ticks all those modern requirements, that is within walking distance to the centre of town, and located in a quiet part of the world, then you won't need to look any further than 26 Hastlingden Park Drive in Lowood. Suitable for both owner occupiers and savvy investors, this 4 bedroom low-set brick & tile beauty is set and ready to move onto its next custodian.
As soon as you walk in the home you'll appreciate the style and sophistication - timber look laminate floors dress all the bedrooms and with tiles to the walkways and living areas, this home would be perfect for low allergen living or those who don't want to worry about carpet cleaning. There is plenty of space for the whole family thanks to the smart and stylish layout - one of the bedrooms towards the front of the home has two way access to the main bathroom and would be perfect as a home office, guest room or study. There is a formal lounge located in the centre of the home, as well as a dining area and an air-conditioned second living area off from the kitchen. The master bedroom is complete with a spacious walk-thru robe and en-suite and has air-conditioning for all year comfort.
The impressive features of this home don't end inside - step out from the second living area to the covered entertaining area that overlooks the huge backyard! Plenty of room for the kids and/or the pets to run around and play, with enough space for a pool, OR, with that wide side access - room for a big shed! The block is flood free and 720sqm in size. Continuing on with the outside features, is the location of this home - walking distance, or a super short drive, into the heart of the Lowood CBD. With just about everything you need for convenience, you'll never be put out. The local Hotel Lowood does some amazing food, the Mitre 10 has super friendly and helpful staff, and with access to shopping and medical are all part of the reasons why more people are looking at Lowood.
INVESTORS! Currently, this property is leased at $460 p/wk until March 2024 and has a rental appraisal of $500-$520 p/wk.
OWNER OCCUPIERS! With the lease expiration under 6 months away, moving into your new home in 2024 is on the cards!
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, double car garage
- Master bedroom with walk-thru robe, en suite & air-con
- 2 bedrooms with walk in robes, all bedrooms with fans & screens
- 1 bedroom is 2-way to the main bathroom
- Formal lounge, dining area, air-conditioned family room
- Covered patio area, huge yard, side access
- Internal laundry, not in garage
- 720m2 block size
- Leased @ $460 p/wk until March 2024
- Great tenants, willing to stay on
- Rental appraisal of $500 - $520 p/wk
- Walking distance to Lowood CBD
- 32 Minutes to Ipswich, 12 Minutes to Fernvale
- 20 Minutes to Plainland, 50 Minutes to Brisbane
* Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparation, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the information contained herein. All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address & general property description) within this advertisement is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to Ipswich Real Estate Pty Ltd by third parties. Interested persons are advised to make their own inquiries, seek legal advice and satisfy themselves in all respects.
Ipswich Real Estate Pty Ltd does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained within this advertisement.